REGLAS – SPRINT TEXT FOR TICKETS
“Sprint Text to win gold cup tickets”
Official Sweepstakes Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY. STANDARD MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION CALL AT THE PHONE NUMBER USED TO ENTER.
- Sponsor: Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision” or the “Sponsor”), located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, owner and operator of radio stations KLYY-FM 97.5/107.1, (collectively, the “Station”). Sprint Communications Company, L.P. (“Sprint”) is a sponsor of this promotion and is not involved in the administration of the Sweepstakes in any way. The administrator of the Sweepstakes is Entravision.
- DATES OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: The “SPRINT Text to Win tickets” (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place from June 8th, 2019 through July 1st, 2019 as follows (the “Remotes”):
“Remotes Dates”: (from 12:00pm through 2:00pm):
June 8, 2019 12p-2p June 23, 2019 12p-2p
June 14, 2019 12p-2p June 29, 2019 11a-1p
June 22, 2019 12p-2p July 1, 2019 4p-6p
- ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to: 1) be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules (these “Official Rules”) and 2) agree to release and hold harmless SPRINT from and against any and all claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action. Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, Attention: Promotions “Sprint Text to Win Tickets” with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. Rules will also be posted to
- How to Enter: Go to the following Sprint participating store locations at the times, dates and places described below for an opportunity to win the Gold Cup tickets:
|Remote Date||Remote Time||Store Name||Store Address|
|June 8, 2019||12:00pm-2:00pm||Alhambra||1127 S Freemont Ave, Alhambra, CA 91803|
|June 14, 2019||12:00pm-2:00pm||West Hollywood||364 S La Cienega Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90048|
|June 22, 2019||12:00pm-2:00pm||Compton||237 E Compton Blvd, Compton, CA 90220|
|June 23, 2018||12:00pm-2:00pm||Bell Gardens||6919 Eastern Ave, Bell Gardens, CA 90201|
|June 29, 2019||11:00am-1:00pm||Mesa||1425 South Alma School Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210|
|July 1, 2018||4:00pm-6:00pm||Phoenix||4423 E Thomas Rd Ste A, Phoenix, AZ 85018|
During the Remotes, Station’s personnel will encourage fans to go in store and get the special keyword “COPA” and text to 90900 from their mobile device. All the participants that opted into the Station’s database will receive a text to remain during the Remote at the participating location for an opportunity to win the prize. If contestants are not able to text their entry, they can leave their name and contact info in the designated box in the store, this will serve as their entry. Contestants will be notified of this option at the store level. The Station will announce a drawing that will take place during the Remote to select a winner at random from all entries received. There will be at least one winner from each remote. Text message and data rates may apply. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Entries may not be available from all handsets or service providers. Your entry is deemed submitted upon receipt of your confirmation message. Entries will be disqualified if they contain any inappropriate material or language, including profanity. The Sponsor’s text messaging provider’s computer is the official time keeping device for this entry method. Proof of text message does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple/different mobile phone numbers, identities or any other methods may void that participant’s entry. Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. By submitting your entry via text you give permission to the Station to announce your name on air. Maximum of one entry per person per Remote, regardless if received from various devices.
- HOW PRIZEs are AWARDED: Participants that opted into the Station’s Sweepstakes will receive a text message from the Station’s database and must remain throughout the duration of the Remote. The Station will conduct a drawing and will select a random entry from all the entries received. If a winner is not present at the time her/his name is announced the Station will randomly pull an alternate winner from the drawing. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility at time of entry. Eligibility requirements are set forth below.
- Prizes: Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to a Gold Cup game (the “Remote Prizes”). The estimated retail value of the Remote Prizes is $125 (One Hundred Twenty Five Dollars). Entries will be taken during the remote/appearance at participating Sprint Locations. A station representative will contact the winner on-site and deliver tickets to them. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of the prizes will not be awarded. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. If a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is not present or unable to accept his/her prize, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. A list of prizewinners is available by mail upon written request to Sponsor, Attn: Promotions “Sprint Text to Win Tickets”, at the address above, with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
- Eligibility: All participants must be legal residents of Southern California and residents of Arizona and at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and the families of employees of the Sponsors and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials are not eligible.
- Conditions of participation: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. With respect to text message entries, sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by mobile users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. Future Sweepstakes or tie-breakers, if any, may be significantly more difficult than the initial Sweepstakes. The method of determining prize-winners if a tie remains after completion of the last tie-breaker will be at the Station’s discretion. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to the Promotions Department for the Station at 323-900-6100. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- 10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles.